“The dome has such a settled beautiful atmosphere that promotes harmony and well being as soon as you step through the door. It is by far the best place for the best meditations. Attending a course in the dome is a deep and lovely experience of perfection.” – Alan
Starting Friday 29th of December:
Starting Friday 5th of January:
More flexible options for members.
For any enquiries and/or to register interest in the meantime, please contact the course office.
All meals (lunch and supper) are included in the price.
- Enliven inner happiness and energy with a great start to the New Year in the Maharishi Dome
- This course is designed to produce maximum results in just a few days
- Deeply restful with Maharishi’s profound knowledge, enjoy powerful group meditations, meetings and lively discussion. Sink into the Dome and enjoy a week in a bubble of bliss with friends, lovely food, peaceful walks
- Experience our wonderful Dome (over one million meditations to date!)
- Organic vegetarian meals and opportunities for walks in the beautiful West Lancashire countryside
- Course led by Bill Stevens who will guide you through the weekend leaving you feeling rested, refreshed and mentally alert
- Special discounted course fees for members (please book through the course office)